It’s well known that Kerrian’s Notebook readers are a fun bunch. The anniversary post of “100 ways to die an unnatural death” was the most popular new post of 2014. So popular, in fact, that many readers clamored for more.
Bring on the groans! Here are another 50 ways to die an unnatural death. Some were accidental, but some were murderously carried out. Can you tell which was which?
101. Deck collapsed with dancing partiers on it, who then fell to death
102. Partier standing below the deck crushed by the falling debris
103. Tripped and fell downstairs, breaking neck
104. Hypothermia inside a car stuck in a snowstorm
105. Sneezed to death
106. Laughed to death – wife actually sent thank-you note to TV show, because her husband enjoyed his last moments so much.
107. Baked to death by sunburn
108. Impaled – Death by stingray barb to heart
109. Impaled thru eye
110. Impaled on ski pole
111. Impaled by fork lift
112. Crushed by car while lying under it to repair it.
113. Hit on head by falling coconut
114. Death by video game – played until exhausted and beyond
115. Decapitated by helicopter blade – careless
116. Decapitated by airplane propeller – murder
117. Decapitation by chain saw – self-inflicted
118. Death by eating four pufferfish livers
119. Overate at one meal
120. Overate during several hours of food competition
121. Crushed by a stack of falling coffins
122. Neck broken by flying coffin
123. Slow death by slicing off pieces of body a bit at a time
124. Crushed by cow falling through roof
125. Asphyxiation after being rolled into a gym mat
126. Hit by flying fire hydrant
127. Injected with dirty hypodermic needle
129. Hit in head by 9-iron
130. Suffocated under a pile of elephant dung
131. Suffocated under a pile of sand
132. Ink poisoning thru skin
133. Carbon monoxide poisoning
134. Coal dust in lungs
135. Fell off a moving train
136. Trampled by cattle
137. Allergic reaction to bee sting
138. Stabbed with a pitchfork
139. Shot with nail gun
140. Drowned in vat of beer
141. Blown up by dynamite tossed out car window while window was closed
142. Ate the wrong kind of newt – ya know, the one with toxins in its skin
143. Fell off skateboard while holding onto a moving vehicle
144. Suffocation in cement at building site
145. Suffocation after being trapped in bank vault with no ventilation
146. Suffocation inside coffin when mistakenly thought to be dead in the first place.
147. Drowned in vat of chocolate
148. Sucked into an airplane engine
149. Fell out of exploding hot air balloon
150. Bashed on the head with a shovel
Sources? You may not believe it, but I come across these methods of death on an almost daily basis – either in the books I read, the news programs I watch, or in the movies.
The BIG question: Do you know whom to call to help with the shovels if the time comes?
Pass the pitchfork, please. 😉
*Photos by Patti Phillips – nobody died during the photo shoots. Honest.
2 thoughts on “KN, p. 111 “50 More Ways to Die an Unnatural Death.””
The vat of chocolate one happened in New Jersey (I think it was NJ) at a factory that makes hot chocolate? I remember that one.
Yes, the poor guy fell into a vat of hot, melted chocolate in a chocolate factory in NJ. Not the best way to go…
Comments are closed.